AIC-IIITH Foundation Technology for Social Impact Incubation Program - Application
IIIT-Hyderabad (IIIT-H) and Surge Impact Foundation partnered to start the AIC-IIITH Foundation with an aim to incubate prototype-state ideas that are leveraging technology for social impact. Supported by Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog, AIC-IIITH is currently accepting applications for its flagship six-month incubation program.
The key program highlights include:
1. Bootcamps/workshops that help entrepreneurs to learn and use tools and methodologies for business & financial planning
2. Personal leadership development and team development
3. Refining business model and support scaling for impact
4. IIIT-H's technology expertise, lab facilities and talent pool
In addition, depending on the readiness of startups, they could participate in demo-days and also potentially get seed funding. Startup founders can build and expand their network, meet experienced mentors, investors and learn from peers.
Who can apply?
Best suited applicants:
* Be India-based
* Age of founder (s) should be >18 years at the time of application
* The startups should be for-profit
* Completed customer research in addition to any secondary research on their idea and have developed a prototype of their product/solution
* The startup should be a tech-based social enterprise that is solving social or environmental challenges in India, helping the country move towards achieving sustainable development goals:
a. Technology should be an integral aspect of the start-up
b. The startup should work towards benefiting people at the bottom of the pyramid or the larger community and/or making a positive impact on the environment.
You can learn more about the program at
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Surge Impact Foundation.