Gandhi150 - Nonviolence Quiz
Read the booklet to help you answer questions.
1. Nonviolence is . . . . .
A. Being passive not doing anything active
B. Not hurting others and also helping others
C. Just watching any violence that is being done
2. What is Nonviolent behaviour, when someone sends you a nasty email?
A. To impulsively react with a a nasty response to "reply all"
B. To ask others to send them a nasty email
C. To thoughtfully respond, while exploring the reason for their rage
3. What is Nonviolence in thought (check all that apply)?
4. What is Nonviolence in speech or words (check all that apply)?
5. What is Nonviolence in Action (check all that apply)?
D. Practicing Empathy
6. What is the best way to break a cycle of violence (when someone is mean to you and you are being mean back to them)
A. Be more angry and mean to others
B. Get more people to take revenge
C. Consider forgiveness it will help you move on
7. Who used Nonviolence to bring independence to a nation?
A. Mahatma Gandhi
B. Martin Luther king
C. Dalai Lama
D. Mother Teresa
What is the best way to be Nonviolent towards one own self (not harming or hurting oneself)?
Not to smoke
Not to do drugs
Not to drink excessive alcohol
All of the above
9. How to be Nonviolent to the environment?
Recycle, avoid pollution, and help stop climate change
Use plastic bottles and carbon fuels
Cut down trees and ignore nature
10. What is Nonviolence?
Love and compassion for all living beings
Respect and tolerance for all opinions
Caring and conservation for our environment
All of the above
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service