ENGLISH LEVEL TEST
Please answer the questions without help, so that we can understand your level accurately.
It is important to read each question VERY CAREFULLY before answering.
There is only 1 possible answer for each question.
1) Which is the correct question?
a) How many years are you?
b) How many years do you have?
c) How old are you?
2) Complete this sentence with the correct option.
__________ a post office in the city centre.
a) It is
b) There is
c) There be
3) Complete this question with the correct word.
__________ you like listening to the radio?
4) Which sentence is correct?
a) That’s Mark’s bicycle.
b) Thats Mark's bicycle.
c) That’s Marks bicycle.
5) Which sentence is correct?
a) Emily heared the telephone ring because it was loud.
b) Henry meeted Jane at a party last week.
c) We didn’t go out last week.
6) In which question can you write 'is'?
a) __________ these the food you ordered?
b) __________ it hot in here?
c) __________ your parents here?
7) Complete this sentence with the correct form of the adjective.
The weather is going to be __________ next week.
8) In which sentence are the words in the correct order?
a) I am often late for work.often work.
b) I often am late for work.
c) I am late often for work.
9) Which sentence is not correct?
a) The picture is on the wall.
b) This train stops at every station.
c) We had fun in the beach.
10) Complete this question with the correct expression.
Can I have __________ about the tours please?
a) a few informations
b) some information
c) a bit information
Page 1 of 7
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service