Are you an artist/crafter/maker/diviner or otherwise have pagan, pagan-related, or eco-friendly products or services to vend? Or are you a food vendor that wants to feed the pagan masses? If you are interested in vending your wares or promoting your service, please fill out the form below and we will connect with you.
- A marketplace for pagan, spiritual, and eco-friendly products and services.
- Sun., Sept 11th, open to the public from 10:00pm - 6:00pm
- Vendors may start setting up at 8:00am at the earliest and cannot tear down until 6:00pm
- Gage Park, 1000 Main St E, Hamilton, ON L8M 1N2
- outdoors - you will need to bring everything you need which may include tent, table, chair, portable lights, etc
- Vendor spaces will be 10ft x 10ft
- completely outdoors, rain or shine
- Early bird rate is $65
- Regular rate is $80
If your application is received by the early bird deadline, you will get a discount on your vendor fee.
- Early bird application deadline is Mon., May 30th, 2022
- Regular application deadline is Fri., Jul 1st, 2022
- Vendors notified Mon., July 18th, 2022
- Payment is due by Mon., Aug 15th, 2022
This event is FREE for public to attend!
!!! PLEASE CAREFULLY READ ALL THE RULES, BEFORE YOU APPLY !!!
READ ALL THE RULES and INFO. All you need to know is in this application:
1. The fees are here to pay for the venue and park rental, advertisement, and other expenses to make this event happen.
2. Your payment is your commitment to participate in this event and, as such is under NO CIRCUMSTANCES refundable and may not be applied to future events.
3. In the event of cancellation of this event due to circumstances beyond our control, table fees will be refunded but Hamilton Pagan Pride is not liable for any other expenses, including but not limited to travel and accommodations.
4. Vendors are responsible for staffing their tables at all times, as well as decorating their own tables.
5. This is a JURIED show, we make our best effort to accept as many vendors as possible but we muse ensure an even distribution of goods and services. Please fill out the application TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITIES, with links to current product images or portfolios, if we can not see what you make, we can not accept you into the show.
If you do not have a website you can email images to firstname.lastname@example.org
or put the full link to your FB page.
6. Vendors are not allowed to use any dangerous material in the park (included but not limited to lit candles, materials/products that would be larger than your allotted space, weapons, chemicals, etc).
7. Vendors are not allowed to sell or propagate any pornographic, blasphemous, illegal, racist, or hateful ideas against any groups of society. If such items are found on your table, you will be asked to remove it immediately. Failure to remove it will result in you being asked to pack up and leave or being forcibly removed by security or police. Table fees will not be refunded if you are asked to leave or are removed, and you will not be invited back to future HPPD events.
8. Vendors will be OUTSIDE. This event is a go rain or shine. Be sure to dress appropriately and prepare for any weather. Vendors must provide their own insurance, tables, tents, chairs, and anything else they need for selling their wares. Space provided will be 10ft x 10ft and will be marked in advance.
9. This event will be promoted in the media and we will welcome photographs and video to be taken at the event. Your application gives consent to photograph and film you and your products/service by HPPD staff and traditional and social media.
10. Electrical outlets are NOT available to vendors. We recommend bringing a small power bank to charge your devices, as well as battery-operated lighting if you feel your products may need more than natural light in the vendor area.
11. Vendors MUST remain set up from 10:00pm to 6:00pm. Vendors cannot tear down prior to the end of the event time. Organizers will be at Gage Park by 8:00am. Please do not arrive to set-up before this time.
12. We will be accepting multiple vendors in each category, which may include direct competitors, but will do our best to not place competitors next to one another.
13. We are primarily looking for craft vendors who make their own products, but will make some exceptions for vendors who are are wholesale distributors (for things like tarot cards or books or crystals) or subscription box retailers. There may be other exceptions, and decisions are at the discretion of the HPPD Organizing Committee. If you are selected as a vendor, you may be asked to exclude certain items from the list of products you list on your application.
Hamilton Pagan Pride Day will provide:
- extensive advertising of the event and media press releases
- 10ft x 10ft space in the park
- social media promotion of your product
- a fun and safe marketplace for the whole family
Completing this form indicates your ACCEPTANCE of all of the above conditions.
Be sure to read the deadlines listed above.
If you have any other questions please email email@example.com