Rendezvous Vendor Booth Application
Vendor Fair, July 9-12, 2020
Vendors interested in booth space can fill out the following form to reserve your space at the Vendor Fair. A map of the available booths will soon be made available for vendors to choose which booth space they are interested in. This will be on a first-come-first-served basis. You will be contacted after filling out the following form. Please read the below guidelines before filling out the form. Thank you for your application and we'll see you on the Green!
1. Main Street Pinedale reserves the right to refuse vendors as they see fit.
2. There will be no refunds for cancellations or no-shows after May 7th, 2020 (2 months prior to the event).
3. Vendors must check-in with Main Street Pinedale prior to set-up on Wednesday July 8, 2020
4. NO SECURITY. Vendors are responsible for securing all items, displays etc. related to their booth setup.
5. All vendors must be closed no later than 9:00 p.m. unless prior location approval and vendors must be completed vending by 3:00 p.m. on July 12th.
6. Vendor must be in compliance with all town and state regulations.
7. Vendors must provide vendor insurance.
8. No individual generators will be allowed.
• Please note this is an application and not an automatic guarantee your organization will be selected.
Contact Person Phone Number
WY Sales Tax # (if applicable)
Detailed description of items for sale.
Will you be selling food at your booth?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service