Our space for exhibitors is limited and our priority is to offer the most shopping variety possible in the space we have, so please be aware of the following before you apply:
1. Dealer room spaces measure eight by eight feet (8'x8') and include one 72"x30" banquet table, two dealer passes (can be increased, see below), chairs as needed, access to power, and wifi.
2. We’re enforcing a two (2) space limit, and a second space comes at a premium price because of our limited space.
3. This year we are adding a small row of Artist Alley spaces, limit one (1). These are intended to make selling accessible for artists selling originals, commissions, prints, and other artistic media/ephemera. An applicant's suitability for Artist Alley is MiyakoCon organizers' subjective judgement call.
4. In the further interest of variety, spaces may be split with ONE other vendor/artist. Please clear your co-seller with us ahead of time--we just need to make sure they're meeting our guidelines as well.
5. No sales of firearms, controlled substances and related paraphernalia (including cannabis and vaping), or food items (food and beverage sales are reserved exclusively to the hotel). No bootleg media. Art sold as your work, must BE your work. Unsuitable merchandise must be removed upon request of MiyakoCon organizers immediately.
6. MiyakoCon's event insurance does NOT cover exhibitors' property. You are strongly encouraged to purchase your own insurance. Participation in MiyakoCon's dealer room is at-will and at-risk.
On to the application: