This workshop series is your first-step toward problem-solving and becoming an entrepreneur or intrapreneur. Gain hands-on experience developing and refining your ideas for products, services, and organizations.
Who is this for? Anyone who is interested in:
- Starting a for-profit product or service business
- Starting a non-profit organization with a social cause mission
- Getting hands-on experience in the core skills of entrepreneurship
- Working on ideas for products or concepts for non-profit organizations
- Brainstorming and ideation to identify potential products, services, and/or organizations
- Conducting market research and analyses to validate and refine ideas
- Building and presenting compelling pitches for potential customers, employees, and investors
- Saturday, February 11, 2023, 1-5 p.m., 101A McGregory (dinner provided)
We look forward to having you join us! Questions? Contact us at EandI@colgate.edu.