City SAIL Mentor Interest Form
Contribute to an organization and mission that is meaningful to you
Build new leadership skills and develop as a professional
Network with other like-minded, mission-driven individuals
Lead Mentor (more time commitment):
- expected to attend as many sessions as possible, at least during the work time (details to come)
- works with mentee outside of class time via ad hoc meetings/phone calls
- Strongly encouraged to attend final event on June 25
Subject Matter Expert Mentor (less time commitment):
- introduced to the team a few weeks in, once needs are discovered
- act as consultants in specific areas on an as-needed basis
- pairing with a mentee depends on needs, so there is no guarantee for a match this program, but perhaps for a program in the future
How did you hear about SAIL mentoring?
Subject Matter Expert
Areas of Interest
Arts and Culture
Education and Literacy
Health and Wellness
Homelessness and affordable housing
Science and Technology
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Mission Edge San Diego.