ICLT Online Course Application Form
1. Your full name
First Name, Last Name
2. Your email address
3. Which online course are you applying for?
Choose the course or courses you are interested in
TOEFL iBT regular
TOEFL iBT intensive
4. Do you have previous experience in taking the course of your interest?
5. Have you taken a diagnostic test?
Diagnostic tests are tests providing initial assessment to your knowledge, to clearly define your course aims. (eg. Speaking interview, TOEFL/IELTS mock test, etc)
6. If yes, what were the results?
Write down the level and/or score you have been given. If you haven't taken any diagnostic test write N/A.
7. What do you want to achieve through this course?
Describe your course aims, clearly stating what you want to achieve upon its completion, whether or not you have deadlines and any other information you find relevant to share.
8. What is your availability for skype calls?
Set the starting time that would best suit your schedule. If you are flexible leave the quesiton unanswered.
8. Where did you find out about ICLT online courses from?
A friend recommended
ICLT administration advise
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service