Craft & Vendor Application 2019
10th Annual Lombard Christmas Mart
Saturday, November 2nd from 9AM-2PM
First Church of Lombard
220 S. Main Street, Lombard IL
APPLICATION DEADLINE: OCTOBER 4th
$10 Late Fee should be added to applications not received by OCTOBER 4th, if space remains.
Please Choose a Category:
CRAFTER or HANDMADE
VENDOR or HOME SALES (Limit 1 per Vendor Type, in order of payment received)
Includes Table (8' x 2.5') and 2 Chairs
Please Choose Number of Spaces Needed
1 <REGULAR> @$35
2 <REGULAR> @$70
1 <WITH ELECTRICAL> @$45
2 <WITH ELECTRICAL> @$90
Business or Vendor Name:
Website if Applicable:
Description of Items for Sale:
How will you submit your payment?
Online via Invoice (Will be sent upon completion of the form)
By Check Made Payable to Women's Fellowship
Participation Details - Important!
APPLICATIONS ARE NOT COMPLETE UNTIL PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED. All booth spaces for crafters and vendors are distributed on a first come, first served basis. Booth fees are non-refundable unless your application is not accepted.
1) SET-UP MUST BE COMPLETED DURING DESIGNATED TIMES
>>FRIDAY, November 1st from 3-5pm
>>SATURDAY, November 2nd from 7am-8:30am
2) Failure to set up on time will forfeit your participation in the show.
3) The church building will be locked overnight, but there will not be overnight security. Items left in the building overnight are at your own risk.
4) All tables must be covered (not provided) and booth spaces should look neat and professional.
5) A lift is available for those unable to take the stairs from the rear parking lot. Set up items can be moved with the lift as long as all weight and safety restrictions for the lift are followed.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE PRESENT FOR THE ENTIRE EVENT ON SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 2nd 9AM-2PM.
Concessions will be available with lunch and dessert items during the event.
1) CRAFTERS /HANDMADE GOODS: I verify that I have created and have the right to display all of the work that I have applied to exhibit during the Lombard Christmas Mart Craft & Vendor Show at First Church of Lombard. Items that are determined not to be handmade will not be allowed to participate in the CRAFTER /HANDMADE portion of the show. Sales tax or other tax reporting is the responsibility of the participant.
2) VENDORS /HOME SALES: I verify that I am an officially associated salesperson of the home sales corporation I am representing. Unauthorized representatives and aftermarket resales will not be allowed. Sales tax or other tax reporting is the responsibility of the participant.
3) APPLICANT'S RELEASE OF LIABILITY: If my application is approved to participate in the 2019 Lombard Christmas Mart Craft & Vendor Show at First Church of Lombard: I, for myself and my personal representatives, executors, administrators, heirs, successors, and assigns, release and discharge First Church of Lombard, Women's Fellowship, the employees, officers, agents, volunteers, and sponsors from all liability for any injury, damages, death, property damage, or other loss based upon, arising out of, or in any way connected with my participation in the 2019 Lombard Christmas Mart Craft & Vendor Show at First Church of Lombard.
I have read and agree to comply with the PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT above.
Online Signature (Print Name):
Date of Signature:
If you choose to pay via invoice, it will be sent to you by email or text after completing this form. Thank you! Your application will be confirmed via email once payment has been received. Please click SUBMIT below to finish the form.
Online payment will be requested via invoice by email or text.
Check must be made payable to Women's Fellowship.
Mailed to or dropped off at First Church of Lombard, 220 S. Main Street, Lombard, IL.
Please direct any further questions to Emily Suarino:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service