NYC ACM SIGGRAPH BOD Nomination Form
Use this form to nominate yourself. Want to nominate somebody else? Contact the elections chair directly
Name (First and Last)
(100 words or less)
For which position do you want to be nominated?
The terms all run through June 30, 2022, with the exception of two of the At Large positions, which are replacements and run through June 30, 2021.
* Please note that only current board members can be nominated for officer positions
Member at Large (5 positions)
Statement explaining why you would like to run for the board
This statement should be no more than 250 words and address the following items:
* Why do you want to be a member of the NYC ACM SIGGRAPH Board of Directors?
* What activities would you like to see NYC ACM SIGGRAPH develop?
* In what areas would you like to participate on committees?
* How will current interests of yours contribute to the board and the NYC ACM SIGGRAPH community?
* If you are running for an officer position: what makes you the right person for that specific position?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of ACM SIGGRAPH.