Brick Fix Customer Maintenance and Survey
Maintenance of your brickwork:
1) Annually check the sand between the joints to see that it hasn't washed away, topping up any cracks.
2) After cutting the lawn blow any clippings off the bricks, to help prevent weed growth.
3) Every few years check the condition of the sealant, and if it has worn away clean the surface and re-apply.
4) To help prevent tire ruts distribute the weight of the vehicle more evenly by not driving in the same tracks every time.
5) To help prevent spacing between the bricks be sure not to turn quick and sharp into the driveway.
Survey: (notice there are no mandatory questions)
Thank you for taking the time to help us out.
How did you hear about us?
Referred by family/friend/coworker
Referred by contractor
See us working in the area
Found us online
How did we compare in price with our competitors?
Why did you choose our services?
On a scale of 1-10 what is your level of satisfaction with our work?
If not a 10 how could we have made it a 10?
We would like to share your Brick Fix experience with others, are there any comments you would like to share on our website?
You can either specify your name and address or remain anonomous
Is there anyone you would like to refer our services to?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service