Fall 2020 Parent Café Registration
Thank you for registering to participate in one or more of our Fall 2020 Parent Cafés on Zoom.
Join us on Thurs., Nov. 12 (new date) for Heavy is the Heart: The Intersectionality of the Head and the Heart in Education (Superintendent Sharonica Hardin-Bartley discusses relationships, student voice and racial equity)
Choose to attend one or both of the two sessions at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. for any of the following:
For more information regarding these sessions (or to watch archived videos of previous sessions listed below), visit
• Mon., July 27 - It’s Not Your Fault! (supporting emotional and learning needs)
• Tues., August 4 - From Click to Brick
• Tues., August 11 - A Day in the Life of Elementary School
• Mon., August 17 - A Day in the Life of Brittany Woods Middle School
• Tues., August 18 - A Day in the Life of Julia Goldstein ECEC -
• Wed., August 19 - A Week in the Life of University City High School (5 p.m. only)
• Wed., August 26 - Get Ready, Get Set, Click! (virtual learning platforms)
• Wed., Sept. 9 - Wellness of a Lion (support and resources)
• Wed., Sept. 23 - Practice Mindfulness with Joanie Terrizzi (rest & empower during difficult times)
A link and password will be sent as an email reminder prior to each registered session.
If you have any questions, please contact
Thurs., Nov. 12 - Heavy is the Heart
Heavy is the Heart: The Intersectionality of the Head and the Heart in Education - Listen and discuss as Superintendent Sharonica Hardin-Bartley discusses relationships, student voice and racial equity
Please choose all schools in which your children are enrolled.
This email address will be used for a reminder prior to the meeting and/or for follow-up after the meeting.
This phone number may be used for a reminder prior to the meeting and/or for follow-up after the meeting.
Please let us know if you have any specific question or topic you would like addressed.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of ucityschools.org.