Skilvul is a social enterprise with a mission to build accessible tech education for everyone.
Currently, we provide intensive coding bootcamp, corporate training, and part-time courses for on-demand digital skills. At Skilvul, we treat each other with respect and communicate with empathy. We support each other even though it is not part of our job description.
We try to create a working culture where everyone is responsible for their own time. We require you to work efficiently and spend time wisely. We hope that nobody is working late here. We do not want to boss you around. In fact, you will be able to speak freely to anyone, including the top executives, about anything. We treat each others’ time as valuable and ask kindly for each other’s attention and help despite our positions.
We expect you to prioritize and fulfill your responsibilities, but you are also welcome to pursue your hobbies, spend time with your family, hang out with friends, and do other stuff that you are passionate about. We hope that you can have a more meaningful and purposeful life by working at Skilvul.
We are looking for some experienced digital talents** to be a Mentor for our Bootcamp Programs. You will be working directly with the Technical Lead and Instructor to be a group mentor for our students. You must give live video mentoring and chat for helping our students become job-ready talents.
This is a paid, remote, part-time position (20 hours per week, Monday - Friday).
What you'll do
- Giving live video mentoring and chat for a group of students
- Collaborate with Technical Lead and Instructor to make sure learning outcomes are achieved
- Becoming a facilitator for students in the mentoring or 1on1 session
- Providing guidance, advice, feedback, and support to students in following the program
- Facilitating students while they are doing their work assignments and final project
- Have a strong desire to assist students from Senior High School, Vocational Students, College Students, Fresh Graduates, and already have a job from diverse backgrounds in developing digital products
What you'll need
- You should have at least 2 years of working experience in your field
- Have experience of making some medium until big projects
- Passion to share knowledge
- Attention to the details
What will make you stand out
- Having a previous experience on teaching or mentoring
- Experience writing educational content that reaches a wide audience in a digital format
- A strong written & spoken English
- Good public speaking skill
**These are the lists of fields that we want to develop and run:
- Fullstack Web Development - Go
- Front-End Web
- Back-End Go
- Back-End Java
- Mobile Dev - Flutter
- Mobile Dev - React Native
- Mobile Dev - Android
- Mobile Dev - iOS
- Data Science
- WordPress Development
- UI/UX Design
- UX Research
- UX Copywriting
- Digital Marketing
- Product Management
- QA Development
- 3D Animation
- IoT with Python
- Game Development
for more details about job scope of the position.