Call for Presentations on Design Thinking! Do you have any work on Design Thinking that you are excited to share?
The Design Thinking Ghana Conference 2018 (DTGC2018) is inviting presentations on design thinking projects or related work.
This year, Africa’s premier Design Thinking conference is under the theme, “Using Design Thinking for Competitive Advantage and Social Impact.”.
FOR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE:
1. Participants will learn how to gather deeper customer and market insights that their competitors are not likely to have.
2. Participants will learn to unpack consumer’s needs and explore the best ways and practices of developing solutions to delight these consumers.
3. Participants will be equipped with the right tools for conceptualizing and testing their solutions, locally and globally.
FOR SOCIAL IMPACT:
1. Participants will learn to explore opportunities for social innovation in pressing socioeconomic spaces
2. Participants will get better appreciation for relevant stakeholders to bring a creative collaborative focus to social issues.
3. Participants will also learn how to build strong and sustainable business models for social impact.
If you have or your company has conducted a project that speaks to the theme "Using Design Thinking for Competitive Advantage and Social Impact" please fill the form below for a chance to present on one of the days in the 2-day conference from 22nd to 23rd of June, 2018.
The DTGC2018 Team
Due Dates: Abstracts due - April 31st, 2018Acceptance communicated - May 10, 20183-5 page submission due - May 20, 2018