Europe on Track 8 - Project Team Open Call
Do you want to become a member of a passionate young volunteers team coming from everywhere in Europe?
Do you want to contribute to an inspiring project while learning and developing new skills?
Now YOU get the chance to shape the eighth edition of Europe on Track!
Europe on Track is a project of AEGEE, run by young volunteers who aim to raise awareness, to create a space for discussion and to capture the opinions of youth in Europe on important social issues.
Thanks to Interrail, 6 ambassadors in 2 teams (one videographer, one photographer and one interviewer per team) travel by train across 10+ countries in one month to deliver workshops, interview young people and organise events in cooperation with 200 volunteers from over 20 cities in Europe.
Deadline to apply : Monday, 8 June, 23:59 CEST
We are looking for people interested in the following fields:
- Content: Definition and implementation of the topic.
- Route: Planning of the stops, thoroughly checking all transportation, coordinating with the AEGEE locals for the logistic part.
- Public Relations (Graphics, social media, website): Definition of the PR strategy of the project, creation of any kind of promotion material and ensuring the maximum visibility of the project and the clarity and availability of the information.
- Finances: Keeping track of all expenses and managing the budget of the whole project.
- Fundraising : Definition of FR strategy, research and application of every possible grant or sponsorship.
- External relations: Research and communication of external partners (e.g. NGOs, institutions).
-Impact Measurement: Tracking the online and offline influence and reach of the project and it's goals
Keep in mind that core part of the 8th edition of the project will be part of the dissemination of the European Changemakers Academy (ECMA) project that is co-financed by the European Commission.
Name and Surname:
Are you AEGEE member
If yes, which Local?
If no, are you a member of any other NGO?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service