2020 VENDOR APPLICATION
Thank you for your interest in joining us!
WEST ASHEVILLE TAILGATE MARKET
MARKET DIRECTOR: Quinn Asteak
LOCATION: 718 Haywood Road, Asheville, NC, 28806
MARKET DATES & APPLICATION PROCESS
2020 DATES: Tuesdays / April 7 - November 24 / 3:30pm - 6:30pm
(Market hours will change to 3:30pm - 5:30pm after Daylight Saving time)
Returning and new vendors must submit a vendor application form by February 7th, 2020, to be considered for membership status. Beyond the February 7th application date, day vendor applications will be accepted on a continual basis throughout the season. It may take up to one month for a response from the Market Director.
The Holiday Market is a separate application and will be released in the fall.
1. COMPLETE THE ON-LINE APPLICATION + AGREEMENT FORM.
2. REVIEW & EVALUATION: The Board's membership chairs will review all applications.
3. POTENTIAL SITE VISIT: A site visit will occur at the discretion of the board.
4. NOTIFICATION: All applicants will be notified of their status by March 10th.
5. PAYMENT: Member vendor payment is due March 24th. Day vendor payments are due at the end of each market.
$150 for the season, plus a $5 fee for each market attended. Upfront payments are due by March 24th. The market withholds 3% from the bi-monthly token reimbursements to cover processing fees.
$20 per week. Fees will be collected at the closing of each market attended. The market withholds 3% from the bi-monthly token reimbursements to cover processing fees.
Name of Producer
Who will be the primary contact person?
Name of Business
Name checks should be "payable to" for token reimbursements
Cell Phone Number
Home Phone Number
City, State, and Zip Code
FaceBook, Instagram, and any other Social Media links
Page 1 of 9
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service