Instrument Hire 2020
St John Paul II College offers a variety of instruments for hire, including Guitar, Bass Guitar, Saxophone (Alto & Tenor), Euphonium, Clarinet, Trumpet, Trombone and Flute. The hire cost for each instrument is $53.50 per term.
Other musical opportunities are also available for students, such as our Extra Curricular Music Program which offers a variety of bands/groups and instrumental lessons. For more information on these programs please see the JPC website.
Student's First Name
Student year level in 2020
Student PC Group
Instrument to be hired
Parent/Guardian First Name
Parent/Guardian Phone Number
* Instrument hire is charged at $53.50 per term.
* Students will receive their instrument once this hire agreement has been returned and payment for that term has
been made, payment for each subsequent term is due by the end of week 9 in the current terms' hire.
* If a requested instrument is not available for hire, parents/guardians will be informed.
* If a requested instrument becomes available, parents/guardians will be informed and can decide if it's still required.
* All instruments MUST be returned in the second last week of Term 4, for inventory and servicing.
* Any issues, loss, damage etc, of the instrument, must be reported to the Band & Music teacher ASAP.
* Parents/guardians and students are responsible for the care of the hired instrument and its return, in good condition.
* Any damage caused through accident or negligence and/or loss of instrument is the responsibility of the hiring
* St John Paul II College is responsible for the routine maintenance of the instrument.
A minimum of two weeks' written notice to the Band & Music teacher is required if instrument hire is no longer required. Cancellation of hire, once a term has commenced, will result in a charge of one full term's hire fee.
I agree that, by checking this box, I have read, understood and accept the Hire and Cancellation Agreement above.
Parent/Guardian Full Name
QKR is the preferred method of payment, alternatively payment can be made at the front office via eftpos/cash.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Catholic Education Office, Canberra-Goulburn - Staff.