The more info you can give us, the better we can serve you! This form will come directly to me and I will contact you as soon as possible with our availability. If we are available, you'll get a contract and invoice to review. A deposit is required to hold your date.
1. Fill this out.
2. An invoice will be sent via Square. Click the contract link in the invoice and review it before signing.
3. Pay the deposit requested via the invoice.
5. 1 month before your wedding, you will receive 2 forms to fill out. One is a vendor/wedding party contact list. The other is an itinerary. Both are digital forms. Please fill them out and return no later than 2 weeks before your wedding.
6. 1 week before your wedding, pay the balance due on your invoice.
7. Bring any final payments/tips for vendors in sealed envelopes, the rings, and your wedding license to the rehearsal. We will safeguard them all and distribute appropriately the day of.
8. Get married!
9. After your wedding, if you feel so inclined, we would love for you to leave a review for us on the following services:
and of course, with all of your friends that might be getting married.