2) Each applicant will be given a table for ONE day only, in order to maximize the number of artists we are able to host. If we have vacancies, you MAY be chosen for more than one day to fill that vacancy.
3) If you are chosen to be a a participant and find out you will not be able to attend the convention, you must let us know as soon as possible. Failure to give proper notice before cancelling your table or being a no-show at your table will forfeit your table space and may bar you from participating in the Artist Alley in future years.
4) Participants must process their payments through the Con Store. Instructions on how to do so will be provided later. 6% sales tax and a 3% convenience fee will be added onto each sale. Any sales made outside of the Con Store are considered ILLEGAL by the State of Pennsylvania and will result in immediate removal from the Artist Alley.
5) You may only sell materials that you have personally created. Examples include traditional and digital art, fursuit pieces, literature written by you, etc. Merchandise made by professional companies (for example, CustomInk for T shirts) can be sold as long as the merchandise is of a design you personally created.
6) Adult material is not allowed to be shown in the Artist Alley. All publicly visible content must be PG. You may take adult commissions from your customers, but you may not work on them at your table.
7) You must actively be open for business to occupy an Artist Alley table. If our Staff notices you are not taking commissions or selling goods and services, you will be asked to vacate your table.
8) If you are not chosen to be a participant at first, you may be placed on the waitlist unless you specify you would rather not. If you do ask to be on the waitlist, you are encouraged to bring some art supplies and other items as if you were a winner. After all, you never know when someone is going to be a no-show!
9) Artist Alley participants are expected to be presentable and friendly. If anything about you is off-putting, including appearance, body odor, and personality, you may be asked to vacate your table. Please remember to be kind and courteous to all attendees and staff members!