2021 Warringah Juniors Representative Coach Expression of Interest
Applications are now open for coaches interested in coaching 2021 Warringah Junior Representative teams.
Applications close 23rd December.
Any questions contact
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
WJRU Representative Program
Warringah Junior Rugby Union is the overarching body that governs and represents all Northern Beaches Junior Rugby Clubs that fall within the Warringah District.
Each age group is a representation of the best players that our district has to offer. Our overall mission is that through this opportunity we do not just give the best players the chance to play at the highest level but focus on developing the skills of every player no matter the level they are at. Our goal through the Junior Rats Representative program is to:
- Improve the Rugby level of all players within the Warringah District
- To be a part of the rich values of the Warringah Junior Rugby Union
- To give players the opportunity to represent their area against the best players within the state
- Allow players to meet other people within the local area
2021 Representative Schedule
XVs State Championships are planned in 2021 in the following Age Groups:
U10 Boys @ Tuggerah
U11 Boys @ Tuggerah
U12 Boys @ Camden
U13 Boys @ Dubbo
U14 Boys @ Orange
U14 Girls (10 a side) @ Hunters Hill
U15 Boys @ Concord
U16 Boys @ Narrabeen
U16 Girls @ Hunters Hill
Opens Boys @ Narrabeen
Opens Girls @ Hunters Hill
Draft timeline for 2021 Warringah XVs Representative Season (subject to change)
1 - 19 May: U12-Opens Selection Trials
19 May: U12-Opens Teams selected
19 May - 9 June: U10-U11 Selection Trials
9 June: U10 - U11 Teams selected
12 - 14 June: U12-Opens NSWJRU State Championship
3 - 4 July: U10 - U11 NSWJRU Gala Day
- Rugby Union coaching experience at a level of no less than Sydney Junior Rugby Union Club, Regional level through Sydney Junior Rugby Union or NSW Schools Rugby Union player pathways.
- Smart Rugby – mandate for all coaches
- Level 1 mandate for all coaches
- Level 2 for U15s and up
- Working with Children Check (WWCC) mandatory for all coaches
- Demonstrated experience of developing athletes in a performance- based Rugby environment.
- Agree to display and carry out the Character and Values that come with representing WJRU as an organisation
- Specific technical knowledge of individual and team principles including techniques, coaching trends.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with a wide range of people including athletes, parents, management, program coordinators and administrators.
- Ability to contribute and manage a team effectively as part of working towards achieving outcomes.
All training is to be based at the Sydney Academy of Sport and Recreation. The WJRU has a storage area that is stocked with pads, tackle-bags, bibs, scrum machine, cones and other necessary training gear needed to run all sessions.
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Warringah Junior Rugby Union.