CFP is now closed
Join Strapi's second global user conference, a free and virtual conference that will bring together all the Strapi users, contributors, customers, and partners from all over the world for a day filled with Strapi learning, collaboration, and networking opportunities.
The conference will be held on March 16, 2022 from 5 pm to 10 pm CET. Post-conference workshops will take place after the conference on March 17, 2022 from 6 pm to 8 pm CET.
March 16th: The conference will include 2 tracks, with 20-minute breakout talks and 10-minute lightning talks. The sessions will provide various levels of learning and deep-dive technical topics covering
- Strapi implementation (tell us about how Strapi fits into your application architecture)
- Teams & Workflow (tell how Strapi is making your content or software teams better and more effective with shipping content and code)
- Ecosystem & Integration (tell us how you're using Strapi with third party solutions)
- Plugins & API (tell us about Plugins you've built or changes you've made to the Strapi API to extend Strapi functionality)
- Community Talks (tell us about your experiences being part of the Strapi Community).
Deadline for submission extended: January 20, 2022
Please share the love on Twitter by following @strapijs and don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com
if you have any questions. Speakers of all experience levels are encouraged to apply.