Audition Registration - Murder on the Orient Express
Submission of this registration form counts as your audition booking and must be completed for each participant prior to arrival on audition day. Minimal devices will be on hand to allow for onsite registration if needed but will delay the start of auditions. It's best to complete this in advance.
NOTE: Auditions for this show are open to adults ages 18+. Crew membership is open to youth & adults ages 15+. Recent high school graduates (and other adults) are welcome to serve on the production team. Email
for more information.
Each actor/crew member will need a family member or friend who is willing to commit to volunteer on their behalf - ex. work in the concession stand, serve as an usher, paint the stage, etc.
CREW MEMBER DETAILS - Must be 15+ years old - Skip if you have performers only.
BEFORE AUDITION DAY
• Parents of minors should read this ENTIRE page before registering for a crew position. PLEASE read thoroughly! Things change with every show!
• Crew members need to register too! Scroll down to complete registration. One is needed for each crew member.
• Our backstage crew for this show will be assisting with set changes during scenes. It may be necessary that crew members be in costume for this production. Crew members will also be assigned cleaning duties.
• Crew applicants will NOT need to come to the theatre for auditions.
• Crew members will be asked to adhere to all COVID-19 safety protocols per State of Texas guidelines during rehearsals and productions.
• Crew space is limited due to backstage space constraints. Recently we had over 20 participants apply to crew. We typically don't need more than a handful. Signing up for crew is not a guarantee of acceptance. Selected crew members will be included in the cast announcement.
PERFORMERS: BEFORE AUDITION DAY
• Parents of minors should read this ENTIRE page before registering for an audition. PLEASE read thoroughly! Things change with every show!
• A full character list can be viewed on our audition notice here. Note that these details are subject to change depending on casting.
• Wylie Acting Group participants are encouraged to learn all aspects of theatre: small parts, big parts, crew work, and more. Come ready to learn and be a part of something great. Being willing and able to share the spotlight is important for any performer.
• Cast members will be asked to adhere to all COVID-19 safety protocols per State of Texas guidelines during auditions, rehearsals, and productions
• Auditions for Murder on the Orient Express include (2) prepared monologue sides from the monologue list in the audition notice. Please do not bring props to the audition. Also, the casting committee requests that you do not wear costumes or face paint.
Tentative Rehearsal Calendar
January 5th – February 25th
Rehearsals will be held Tuesday and Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings
ON AUDITION DAY - Once you have completed online registration you will receive a Signup Genius link to select a specific audition time.
• We ask that you stay in your car until your specific call time – a WAG volunteer will come to the door and let you in when the audition committee is ready for you.
• Look your best! Dress in clothes that allow movement. Please, no flip flops or slides and hair should be pulled back so faces can be seen.
• WAG will have seating provided that meets social distancing guidelines. We recommend that actors wear a mask when not actively engaged in the audition process on the stage.
• When you come in you will have your photo taken to be used for the Starboard.
Please complete one per actor.
Performer or Crew Member?
Are you wanting to perform or crew for this show? (Crew positions are limited)
Performer / Crew Member Name
Performer/Crew Member Mailing Address (street, city, st, zip)
Performer / Crew Member Age (Performer 18+ only / Crew 15+ only)
Preferred Email Address
Emergency Contact Name
Emergency Contact Phone
Anything we need to know about you? Allergies, Personality Quirks, Special Needs, etc?
Prior Performance Experience
Include acting, dancing, and singing experience. If you plan to bring a printed resume, please write 'See resume' in the box below.
Are you willing to accept any role in the play? Even non-speaking?
An answer of no means you only wants to be considered for medium/large size roles. Answering no restricts casting ability.
How Did You Learn About Wylie Acting Group?
Came to a Show
Friend already working with WAG
List All Scheduling Conflicts That Occur During The Rehearsal Period
HONESTY & THOROUGHNESS IS CRUCIAL Review Rehearsal Calendar
Rehearsal Expectations, Standards, and Commitments
Please read this document thoroughly prior to committing to participation in one of our shows.
It is extremely important that you attend all rehearsals (unless previously disclosed at time of auditions). It is possible that a few additional rehearsals will be scheduled if needed.
Participant and Family Commitment
Family members of WAG performers are encouraged to pitch in and join the fun! We do not have the luxury of paid staff to gather props, construct scenery, make costumes, or clean the theatre. We need your help to make this a successful production. Parent and family participation is a natural part of the community theatre experience. We suggest each family have a goal of contributing 20 hours to the production prior to performances plus working before, during, or after most performances. **If we find you haven't volunteered anywhere, you may find yourself recruited where we need you most.
I understand and agree to help make the production successful.
Release Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk
In consideration of you and/or your child being permitted to participate in any way with Wylie Acting Group (WAG) activities, which may include but are not limited to participation in and transportation to and from auditions, rehearsals, performances and other WAG events, the undersigned agrees as follows:
I, on behalf of myself, my personal representatives, heirs, assigns and anyone else acting on my behalf, hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS, INDEMNIFY and CONTRACT NOT TO SUE WAG, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, members, representatives, employees, consultants, agents, promoters, sponsors, advertisers and attorneys (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liabilities, claims, actions, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including attorneys fees), whether known or unknown, which in any way arise out of or relate to my or my child’s participation in any WAG activity or the use of any WAG equipment or facilities, including, without limitation, all claims for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services or otherwise, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES OR OTHERWISE.
I acknowledge and accept that the WAG activities may involve inherent risks (both known and unknown) and could result in injury (up to and including permanent disability or death) to me, my child or others. I understand the nature of the activities that my child is participating in and believe that my child is qualified to participate in the activities. My child is in good health and has no limitations that would preclude my child’s safe participation in the WAG activities or use of WAG equipment or facilities. I HEREBY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISK OF BODILY INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, WRONGFUL DEATH OR LOSS OF SERVICES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO MY OR MY CHILD’S PARTICIPATION IN WAG ACTIVITIES OR USE OF WAG EQUIPMENT OR FACILITIES, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES OR OTHERWISE.
I grant WAG permission to take photographs and/or videos of me and my child in connection with WAG activities. All photographs and/or videos are the property of WAG and may be edited, copied, published, distributed or otherwise used (with or without my or my child’s name) for purposes of advertising or promoting WAG or any other lawful purpose. I waive the right to inspect or approve any product (written or electronic) that includes my or my child’s likeness. Additionally, I waive any right to compensation, royalty or other payment in connection with the use of the photographs and/or videos.
I understand that WAG does not maintain any insurance policy covering any circumstance arising from my or my child’s participation in WAG activities or use of WAG equipment or facilities. It is my responsibility to provide medical insurance or other financial means of paying for any and all WAG activity‐related injuries to me or my child.
This agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas and any dispute arising in connection herewith shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in Collin County, Texas. If any portion of this agreement is held invalid, it is agreed that the remaining portion(s) of the agreement will continue in full legal force and effect.
Please add me to the Wylie Acting Group email list so I can stay up to date on auditions and shows
I affirm that I am the participant registered here (parent if under 18).
Participant Signature (Parent if under 18)
Your signature implies your family has read over all materials provided, have answered questions thoroughly and honestly, and understand your agreement and commitment.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service