ATAS Summer 2020: Scholarship Application
We offer financial assistance to individuals and families who are not able to pay full fees for the At The Art Studio (ATAS) programs.
To apply for financial assistance, please submit the following information to ATAS.
1) Completed financial assistance application.
2) Include one of the following as proof of your income:
• A copy of your most recent Federal Income Tax return. If you do not file federal income taxes, please call 1-
800-TAX-FORM (1-800-829-1040) for a verification of non-filing or go to IRS.gov for other information.
• A Social Security Proof of Income Letter. You can print this statement online at
• Two recent paycheck stubs
• A letter from your employer verifying your employment and stating your annual salary.
• A Wage and Tax Statement for Self Employed (1099)
• If you are unemployed, draw social security or a full-time student, please provide a summary of your
unemployment benefits, SSI paperwork, or financial aid benefits and student schedule.
NOTE: Please mark out all social security numbers, tax ID numbers and/ or credit card numbers before submitting any paperwork.
Applications must be submitted with all required documentation. Incomplete applications cannot be processed. All financial assistance is distributed on a case-by-case, first-come, first-served basis.
Approval and Scholarship Award Process:
● Awards may vary from session to session, based on financial need and availability of funds
● Scholarships are awarded in various amounts and may not cover the entire workshop fee
● Applicants may be required to contribute a minimum of $10 to help offset cost of materials.
● Incomplete scholarship forms will not be reviewed
● All application information will be kept confidential
● An ATAS staff member will contact you upon review of your application
Applicants are highly encouraged to apply for scholarships early in order to be considered. The application is due one week prior to the start of a workshop. Scholarships may not be considered if received later than one week before a workshop start date.
*** Please only apply if you plan to have your child attend the session. Scholarship funds are limited and failure to show up, without informing us, wastes funds that could benefit another family.
Page 1 of 14
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of SUNY Oswego LakerApps.