ALMA Digital Communications Intern
The Arizona Latino Media Association is seeking a motivated Digital Communications Intern to join our organization. This is a paid opportunity for a college student pursuing a degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or Marketing to acquire experience using social media and digital tools for a non-profit organization of professionals.This internship pays $750 per semester.
This position will require a working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn; knowledge of other platforms, which also may be part of the social media mix, is a plus.
• Implement and manage social media campaigns
• Take pictures of events, share on social media
• Regularly populate social channels with content
• Manage the user-friendly website builder to update information
• Suggest new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
• Monitor various NAHJ chapters
• Manage LinkedIn group
• Find events ALMA can participate in
• Junior or Senior in college
• Proficient in Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
• Strategic communications skills
• Basic knowledge of web design and posting
• Proficient writing skills and knowledge of AP-Style
* Videography and editing skills
• Professionalism and punctuality
• Bilingual (English and Spanish)
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• 8 hours/ week for 12 weeks total
• Weekly meetings with supervisor(s) to monitor progress
• Ability to work from home or at events
(street, city, state, zip)
Digital work experience summary
Please include any links to your previous digital media experience.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Arizona State University.