15 -Three Questions and Abyssinia
1. Why would the Quraysh say that Prophet Muhammad salullahu alaih wassallam was splitting families?
Because the new Muslims were following the commands of Qur'an and not what their ancestors followed
Because he salullahu alaih wassallam was encouraging Muslims to migrate
Because he salullahu alaih wassallam was telling them to worship one God
2. Who brought the singing girls to Makkah to distract people from Islam?
Nadhr Bin Haarith
3. How many questions did the Jewish Rabis ask the Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam?
4. Why was wahee (revelation) delayed when the Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam wanted to know the answers to the three questions?
Because the answers were too long
Because he salullahu alaih wassallam did not say "inshaa Allah"
Because he salullahu alaih wassallam was traveling
5. Did the Jews know that there was a dog in the story of the People of the Cave?
6. Who was the man who traveled from East to West?
Yushay Bin Nun
7. One of the sign of coming of Mehdi is
Euphrates will give gold
Euphrates will dry
Euphrates will flood
8. Which is a greater fitnah than Dajjal?
Lack of man
9. What will be the three letters visible on the forehead of Dajjal?
fa seen quaff
nun fa qaaf
kaaf fa raa
10. How will Dajjal be able to bring back the dead?
He will actually give life to the dead
He will command the shayateen jinn to take the shape of the dead
He will be able to create an illusion of the dead
11. Where will Isa alaih salam descend?
12. Where will Mehdi be when Isa alaih salam will come?
13. Who will kill Dajjal?
Isa alaih salam
Followers of Isa alaih salam
14. How can one protect oneself from Dajjal?
Recite Surah Al Kahf, Move to Makkah
Recite first 10 ayaat of Surah Al Kahf, Pray for protection
Gain knowledge, recite Surah Al Kahf
15. What will come after the times of Isa alaih salam?
16. What is the best thing one can do to maintain one's soul?
17. How many companions immigrated from Makkah?
18. Who was the spokesman for the Muslims in the court of Najashi?
Jaffar radi Allahu unhu
Ali radi Allahu unhu
Omar radi Allahu unhu
19. Which Surah was recited before Najashi?
20. What did Jaffar radi Allahu unhu say about Isa alaih salam?
He said Isa alaih salam was the slave, ruh of Allah and word that was blown into Maryam alaiha salam
He said Isa alaih salam was not the son of Allah and was was a slave of Allah
He said Isa alaih salam was not the son of Allah and was a word that was blown into Maryam alaihaa salam.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service