Kigali Center for Photography is a Contemporary Photography Center and Gallerie in Kigali , Rwanda started in 2017. It aims to explore and promote Rwandan and foreign photography, support emerging Rwandan artists and explore beyond the medium.
The Center was formed under Kwanda Art Foundation , an organization founded to create spaces for artists in Rwanda , to create more education program for arts in Rwanda.
You'll be ale to work with us in Kigali and our new Community Center for arts and education in Gitarama.
We have a small team and we rely and enjoy having volunteers & interns work with us.
We are seeking an energetic persons to join our small , happy and passionate family in Kigali,Rwanda and Gitarama.
Social Media Manager , will
- Be in charge of dispersing information on all our Social Media channels.
Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor engagements.
- Seed content into social networks.
- Curate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily
- Design and implement social media strategy.
The candidate will Work hand in hand to plan every details of the project with the KCP team to administer our arts program.
- Preparation, coordination, and implementation of events and programmes, including exhibitions, artist residencies, film screenings, concerts, festivals, and workshops.
- Help in the effort for Proposals and fundraising. and to find partners/sponsors related to our activities and also act as a liaison between the center and potential partners, artists and art institution
APPLICATION SHOULD INCLUDE:
1. Motivation letter explaining why you would like to work at Kigali Center for Photography and it's joint centers
2. CV/resume (no longer than 2 pages)
3. Requested dates of internship
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
with “INTERNSHIP APPLICATION” in the subject line.
NB : You'll be able to stay 1 up to 3 months staying at Our Centers during your intern . get in touch with us, email@example.com