Titusville First Presbyterian Church Individual Questionnaire
Please take time to read the questions and fill them out as honestly as possible!
Your responses are completely anonymous, which means we will not collect enough specific information about you to identify you, unless you provide that information yourself. Even if you do, we will not use that information except in a confidential manner. Your information is being used by the Evangelism/Futuring committee at your church to assist in making informed decisions about future programs and outreach initiatives.
What is your approximate age?
What is your gender?
Prefer not to say
How many years have you been a member of this church?
I am not a member of this church.
1. How did you come to join this church? (Who brought you or, how did you hear about us?)
2. Where did you live when you joined this church?
3. Where do you live now?
4. What are the strengths of this church?
5. What changes would you make around this church? In other words, what ministries or programs would you add or remove?
6. Are there any challenges, conflicts or problems hindering the church’s progress in God's mission?
7. If this church were to grow 10% over the next year, what would it take?
8. What is the greatest need in this community? How do you think the church could help meet this need?
9. If this church was given $250,000, no strings attached except that it did have to spend it, how should it be spent?
10. Of all the things this church does, what do you value the most?
11. What has been your most meaningful experience at the church?
12. Strategy planning is about determining priorities for your church for the next 1-3 years. What would you want the priorities of this church to be?
13. What will this community be like 10 years, then 20 years from now?
14. What would you like this church to be like in 10 years, 20 years?
15. What ministries do you feel are leading the church into the future, which, if any, do you feel may be remaining stagnant?
We welcome any additional comments or concerns.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service