Bellevue Bazaar 2021
Vendor Spaces are approx 8 feet wide and 6 to 8 feet deep
Set up begins at 9 am Must be completely set up by 10:45
Vendors Must Arrive by 10:30am no one will be allowed to set up if arriving after this time.
Event Time is 11am-4pm
Event Location: Knight's Of Columbus Event Center 1020 Lincoln Road Bellevue, NE 68005
Facebook Page is Bellevue Bazaar please like and follow
Email contact is
Contact Phone #s Office 402-502-0099 Cell 402-301-5239
Contact Name: Margie Guy
Space is $35.00 per space per show Table & Chairs Supplied
Electricity is $10.00 per show
Only 1 DS Sales person represented per company
Direct Sales Companies Currently Represented for Entire 2021 Show Season (Please complete contract only if you would like to be added to our wait list.)
Paparazzi Jewelry, Scentsy, Color Street, Scenegence, Pure Romance, Norwex, Ruby Ribbon, Tastefully Simple, Mary Kay, Pink Zebra, Tupperware, Gel Moment, Thirty-One Gifts
We do not allow combined booths meaning direct sales and crafts together it would require separate spaces.
Terms & Conditions:
1. All Balances Due with receipt of contract to reserve space(s
2. Raffle Item is required to be donated for each show with a minimum value of $15.00
3. Electricity must be selected and paid for prior to show(s).
4. BB Determines Vendor Placement
5. BB may list the Exhibitor in show promotional material and use photography or video of show for publicity purposes without compensation to the exhibitor.
6. Exhibitors agree not to break down prior to 4pm. Exhibitors leaving prior to 4pm will not be allowed back and will not receive refunds for any future shows previously paid for.
7. No booth sharing is allowed.
8. You must arrive prior to 10:30 and be completely set up by 10:45 or you will forfeit your space and no refunds will be issued.
9. Each event is an individual non profit event. You will help promote each event that you are paying to be in.
10. Once a vendor has signed up and paid there are no refunds for any reason as that space has been reserved. No call No Shows for an event will result in forfeiture of space of all future events that you have paid for and No Refunds will be given.
11 A Bridal Boutique & Tux, Bellevue Bazaar, Knight's Of Columbus Event Center, and/or individuals producing show are in no way responsible or liable for anything regarding your participation in show(s). You choose to take part in show(s) at your own risk and under your own liability.
12. No outside food or drink may be brought into the event. A Food Vendor is available with food and drinks during event.
13. There are no refunds given to vendor in the event that they choose not to take part in a show(s) or go out of business, or are otherwise unable to attend event.
14. Should a show have to be postponed due to COVID 19 restrictions, no refunds will be given the show will be postponed to a later date and/or vendors will be given opportunity to move to another show. Should you choose to not participate in said show then no refunds will be given.
Contact Person (First & Last Name)
Contact Phone Number
What Type of Items do you sell? If Direct Sales Please tell us Direct Sales Company name in this area as well.
Do you need Electricity? Cost $10.00 Per show
Show Dates Requesting? (You will be invoiced for any shows that you are indicating you want to take part in)
Sunday, September 19, 2021
Sunday, October 17, 2021
Sunday, November 21, 2021
Sunday, December 19, 2021
Add me to the waiting list
How many space in each show requested would you like? (Each Space is approx 8ft wide x 6 ft deep) $35.00 per space per show
I agree Invoice will be sent to you from our Parent Company A Bridal Boutique & Tux (ABB Inc) - Invoice will be sent to listed email, sales tax and convenience fee will be added to cost of invoice. Payment is due immediately once invoice is issued. An invoice issued does not ensure space in our show. Once invoice is paid is space considered guaranteed.
Printed Signature (By Signing I agree to all terms and conditions and authorized to make financial decisions for the above said company)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service