Registration for travelling to India on special flights under Vande Bharat Mission
Kindly read the following before registering:
• Since the number of seats on the flights would be limited, passengers with the compelling cases such as those facing medical emergencies or requiring return due to bereavement in the family, students, pregnant women, elderly or those facing expiry of visas will be given priority.
• The cost of travel from designated airport in the New Zealand to the designated airport in India will be borne by the passenger.
• The arrangements and cost of domestic travel in New Zealand and in India will be borne by the passenger.
• All passengers will be required to under go medical screening before boarding the flight and only asymptomatic passengers will be allowed to travel.
• On arrival in India, medical screening as per health protocol would be carried out in respect of all the passengers by the Health officials present at the airport.
• All passengers would have to download and register on ArogyaSetu App on their mobile phones.
• The passengers found to be symptomatic during screening shall be immediately taken to medical facility as per health protocol
• All passengers will be required to undergo a 7-day paid mandatory quarantine on arrival in India in institutional quarantine facilities as per the protocols framed by Government of India.
• If they test negative after 7 days, they will be allowed to go home and will undertake self-monitoring of their health for 7 more days as per protocol. The remaining persons will be shifted to the medical facility by the State/ UT Government.
• All passengers will have to follow the protocols and procedures including Health Protocols issued by the Government of new Zealand on departure and by the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Civil Aviation and other concerned authorities of Government of India before, during the journey and on arrival in India.
• Before boarding, All passengers will be required to sign an undertaking that they would undergo mandatory institutional quarantine for a minimum period of 7 days on arrival in India, at their own cost.
• All passenger will also be required to give an undertaking that they are making the journey at their own risk.
• Passengers who do not belong to Delhi will be required to submit a separate undertaking stating that they will not insist on returning to their state of domicile before completing the mandatory period of quarantine following which they will return to their state of domicile by make their own arrangements or through the arrangements facilitated by the Resident Commissioner/Nodal Officer of the concerned state.
• All passenger will also be required to give an undertaking that they are making the journey at their own risk .
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service