Arts+Learning Planning Survey
The Arts Foundation for Tucson and Southern Arizona is collecting opinions around region-wide arts learning. We want to gather as much information as we can from individual community members, educators, teaching artists, administrators, funders, and public officials that will help us gather content that is meaningful and impactful. Please take a moment to complete this survey by August 25. 2017.
What is Arts+Learning?
We understand "Arts+Learning" to encompass, connect and expand the following existing ideas: outreach and educational programs by institutions, job training programs and teaching artist programs, among others. Arts+Learning can involve people of all ages––not only youth––and from all walks of life, whether they consider themselves an artist or not. Likewise, we advocate for all forms of artistic expression, regardless of genre or media. Geographically, we are interested in engaging both Tucson and other Southern Arizona communities. We seek to move from the idea of arts learning as an “extra," towards an understanding of arts learning belonging at the core; this is an expression both of the intrinsic value of artistic expression itself, as well as the affirmation that the arts are essential to efforts toward civic engagement, equity, emotional and economic well-being.
How would you describe your involvement in arts learning? (Check all that apply.)
1. We've included our definition of arts learning above; what, in that definition, is meaningful to you? What would you add/change?
2. What do you perceive to be the biggest challenge to widening access to arts learning?
3. What services or resources do you rely on to support arts learning experiences in your own life?
4. Are there gaps in these resources, and if so, what are they?
5. What ideas would you be interested in discussing for ways that your community can begin to think about, build, and grow a public investment in arts learning and creative culture?
Contact Information (email)
Zip Code (Home)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service