High Country Orchard, Inc. Vendor Application 2020: Fair Rules
1. We are a store with a restaurant and our own goods for sale. Please only sell the goods that you are approved to sell. No water bottle, pop sales, etc. are allowed.
2. All vendors are responsible for liability insurance and compliance with any and all requirements for the State of Washington.
3. All products must be displayed in a clean and safe manner.
4. Vendors are responsible for leaving a clean area at closing. Dumpsters are located in the parking lot.
5. All vendors shall exhibit professional manners always.
6. Tables and canopies must be brought with you.
7. Set-up is along the outside of the grassy area behind the store, towards the playground. If weather is bad, we will have you set-up in event barn out back.
8.Set-up is between 8:30-10am. The fair will begin at 10am. Take down is between 4:30-5pm. You may leave tents overnight at your own risk. Tents must be lowered at night due to wind.
9.Space allotted is 10 feet by 10 feet. Space numbers will be assigned via email a couple of days before fair and will be clearly marked when you arrive. You may briefly pull your car up to unload. Cars MUST then be parked out in the FAR field.
10. You may choose to come for one day or both days in a weekend. Fee for one day at the fair is $30, fee for both days in the same weekend is $40. October weekends are $50 whether for 1 day or 2. Payable to the store after acceptance of application.
11. There is no electricity available so come fully contained.
12. No pets allowed.
13. There is an ATM inside the store if cash is needed.
14. *Please* park out in the far field past the horse wagons to allow room for your customers to park nearby.
15. Vendors receive a 15% discount at store the day of sale.
16. Please make checks payable to High Country Orchard or you may call store at 509.238.9545 and make payments there.
I/We agree to the above rules.
Please print name:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service