The Council of Administrators of Special Education is excited to accept proposal submissions for the 2018 CASE Annual Conference taking place November 8-10, 2018 in Biloxi, MS. The deadline for submissions is April 15th, 2018.
Welcome to our Call for Proposals for the CASE Annual Conference being held Thursday, November 8 through Saturday, November 10, 2018, at the Beau Rivage in Biloxi, MS. Our theme this year is Navigate the Seas of Change: Today's Vision Tomorrow's Reality. We are seeking proposals geared towards special education administrators on topics such as MTSS/RTI, Trauma Informed Schools, Special Education Law, Professional Learning Communities, Leadership, Evaluation, Improving Achievement, ESSA & IDEA, Leading by Convening, to name a few.
Please keep in mind:
1. All presenters and co-presenters must register for the conference before the end of the early-bird date of June 30, 2018.
2. All presenters and co-presenters must pay the early-bird rate of CASE members $350, and non-members $450. This is a 20% break from the normal conference rate.
3. Conference fee cancellation policy. Written requests for refunds, minus 20% administrative costs, will be honored only if postmarked no later than October 2, 2018. Refunds will be mailed after the conference. Substitutions may be made after Oct 2nd.
4. You are responsible for bringing your own laptop, and adapters needed to connect to the provided LCD projectors.
5. You are responsible for providing speakers for your laptop if you need sound.
6. Session length will be 1 to 1 1/2 hours long.
7. Important Deadlines
*CASE proposal submission ends April 15, 2018.
*Notification of proposal acceptance will be on or before May 31, 2018.
*Presenters must register for the conference by June 30, 2018.
*Last chance to make changes to original proposal name, description, bios etc..... October 1, 2018.
*All presentation handout materials must be submitted electronically by October 22, 2018
*Conference registration refunds due October 2, 2018.
for conference details.
9. If you have questions, please contact Kindel Mason, CASE Professional Development Chair
or 208-324-3361 ext 1120.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Jerome School District.
Terms of Service