Тест по английски за определяне на нивото
Точки от теста:
до 30 точки = Имате отделни знания. Вие сте на нулево ниво.
31 до 45 точки = Имате 1во ниво (A1.1).
46 до 60 точки = Имате 2ро ниво (A1.2).
61 до 75 точки = Имате 3то ниво (A2.1).
76 до 90 точки = Имате 4то ниво (A2.2).
91 до 105 точки = Имате 5то ниво (B1.1).
106 до 120 точки = Имате 6то (B1.2) или по-високо ниво. Препоръчваме Ви да направите теста за напреднали на
Още безплатни тестове на
курсове и уроци по английски език
1. - Hello Sara, ____________ ? - I'm very well, thank you.
how do you do?
how are you?
how you are?
you are how?
2. six, seven, ____________, nine, ten
3. - What's ____________ name? - Jane Edwards.
4. - What's your ____________? - I'm American.
5. - How old are you? - ____________.
Me is twenty.
6. - What ____________ is it? - It's half past two.
7. - Is this your book? - ____________.
No, it isn't
No, isn't it.
No, he isn't.
No, there isn't.
8. - Monday, ____________, Wednesday, Thursday
9. - Where is Anna from? - ____________ from Rome.
10. March, ____________, May, June July
11. - ____________ is your address? - 12, Sundown Street, Bristol.
12. - They are four children. He's got a ____________ and two sisters.
13. - ____________ name is John Smith.
14. - My favourite ____________ is dinner.
15. - Sam ____________ a doctor. He's teacher at the university.
16. - We've got two ____________: a son and a daughter.
17. - Here are Juan and Mercedes. ____________ are from Valencia.
18. - I'd like a ____________ of coffee, please.
19. - Have you got a computer? - Yes, ____________.
20. - He's ____________ the newspaper.
21. - ____________ two hundred students in my school.
22. - September is my favourite ____________.
23. - Do you live in Munich? - Yes, ____________.
I do live.
24. - How old is your ____________? - She's thirteen.
25. - Is that ____________ car? - No, it isn't.
26. - I always have a big ____________ in the morning.
27. - ____________ is this blue bag? - It's £5.50.
28. - Those are very nice ____________. - Where did you buy them?
29. - What's her job? - She's ____________.
30. - What does he look like? - He's quite tall and he's got short, dark ____________.
уроци по английски език
31. - ____________ your car? - It's in the car park.
32. - Where can I buy some envelopes? - At the ____________.
33. - ____________ bag is this? - It's mine.
34. - What was the ____________ like in Vienna? - It was cold and cloudy.
35. - ____________ only three chairs in my room.
36. - I've got a new dishwasher and a fridge in my ____________.
37. - She ____________ a house in the town centre.
38. - It's very ____________ in here. I can't hear anything.
39. - ____________ brothers have you got? - Only one.
40. - Excuse me, waiter. Can you bring me the ____________, please?
41. - Is there any food left? - ____________.
No, there isn't.
Yes, there is any.
Yes, they is.
No, there aren't.
42. - She's ____________ a blue coat and a grey scarf.
43. - My favourite painters are Manet and Renoir, but John doesn't like ____________ at all.
44. - I'm too ____________ today. I'll phone you back tomorrow.
45. - There aren't ____________ people here today.
46. - Take your umbrella. It's raining ____________.
47. - We haven't got ____________.
48. - He's started a new job. It's more interesting and he ____________ more money.
49. - Do you speak Japanese? - No, I ____________.
50. - I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you ____________. Can you explain it again, please!
51. - What does he do? - ____________.
He's a teacher.
Yes, he does.
52. - If you don't leave now, you'll ____________ the bus and there isn't another one today.
53. - He ____________ in the office every morning from eight to twelve.
54. - Can I ____________ your dictionary, please? - Yes, of course. But I'd like it back for the weekend.
55. - Do you like ____________? - Yes, I do.
56. - He lets his wife do everything for him. He's very ____________.
57. - I go ____________ school in Vienna.
58. - I'm ____________ living at home, but my girlfriend and I are getting married next month, so we've bought a flat.
59. - We have lunch ____________ one o'clock.
60. - Don't ____________! It's not funny.
курсове по английски език
61. - She works ____________ Saturday.
62. - I'm afraid we have had to ____________ the flight because of bad weather conditions.
63. - I stay at home ____________ the morning.
64. - There was a terrible ____________ on the A2 motorway this morning. Five vehicles were involved.
65. - How do you get to work? - ____________.
By the car.
66. - The religious wedding ____________ takes place in a church.
67. - Do you like classical music? - ____________.
Yes, I likes.
Yes, I like.
Yes, I does.
Yes, I do.
68. - I wish they wouldn't ____________ so much time with unnecessary meetings.
69. - Where is Mary? - She ____________ over there.
70. - I was very ____________ and depressed, when I first went to live abroad.
on my own
71. - I'm hungry, ____________ something to eat, please.
72. - I'm really ____________ to the party. All my old friends will be there.
73. - He ____________ born in 1963 in Spain.
74. - The hotel was so awful that we wrote a letter of ____________ to the agency, when we got back home.
75. - Switzerland is ____________ than Britain.
76. - You can't ____________ on him at all. He never does what he says.
77. - Motor racing is the ____________ sport in the world.
78. - It's much too expensive. We can't possibly ____________ it.
79. - He passed his English exam very ____________.
80. - I think he's a really good live performer and his songs are excellent. - ____________ you can't hear the words, because the music is too loud.
The trouble is
On the whole
81. - When ____________ you go to the USA? - Last year.
82. - Did she stay with friends? - ____________.
No, she didn't.
No, she didn't stay.
No, she stayed not.
No, she didn't stayed.
83. - She's never ____________ to New York.
84. - I haven't got any money. Never mind, ____________ some from the bank.
85. - ____________ you ever visited London?
86. - He's learning ____________ a lorry.
87. - I can't stand ____________ in hot weather.
88. - He smokes more than ten cigarettes ____________.
89. - Let's go somewhere else. There's ____________ noise in this room.
90. - It's a very long day for Jack. He doesn't get home from school ____________ six o'clock.
уроци по английски
91. - They usually ____________ at home, but today they ____________ lunch in a restaurant.
are eating, have
eat, are having
are eating, are having
92. - We didn't stay late, ____________ we were very tired.
93. - I think most people ____________ English for their jobs in the future.
will have needed
94. - Teenagers today like wearing casual clothes, so leather shoes aren't ____________ trainers.
as fashionable than
as fashionable as
more fashionable as
95. - A friend of ____________ phoned this morning, but ____________ didn't leave a message.
96. - We ____________ lunch, when the phone ____________.
were having, rang
were having, was ringing
had, has rung
97. - You ____________ open the door, before the train gets into the station. It's very dangerous.
don't have to
98. - If you don't want to burn youself, you ____________ lie in the sun all day.
99. - If I have enough money next year, I ____________ to the USA.
100. - It's usually quite warm in September, ____________ it often rains, ____________ bring a waterproof.
101. - ____________ she likes coffee, she prefers tea.
102. - ____________ for the bus, a man with a gun ran out of the bank opposite us.
As we were waiting
When we waited
As soon as we waited
Until we waited
103. - It's the best film ____________. You should go and see it.
I ever saw
I've ever seen
I've never seen
I've already seen
104. - They went to Australia ____________ a month ____________ summer.
105. - I haven't heard from Jane for ages. I wonder, ____________.
what she like
how is she
how she is
how does she
106. - I don't think life ____________ better in the future.
107. - We're not paying a builder to mend the fireplace. We've decided to do it ____________.
108. - I always take an umbrella, ____________ it rains.
109. - We ____________ go out to a restaurant during the week, because when we get home from work, we're too tired.
110. - That sofa ____________ comfortable. Can I try it?
111. - I ____________ be late for work this morning. I've got a lot to do before midday.
don't have to
112. - They've lived in that house ____________ they were children.
113. - A lot ____________ to the house, before we can move in.
needs be doing
needs to do
114. - I'll get an electrician ____________ the heating.
115. - You ____________ come with us, if you don't want to.
aren't supposed to
don't have to
116. - When he arrived, a crowd ____________ for several hours to greet him.
had been waiting
has been waiting
117. - She's just bought a brand new car, so she ____________ be able to drive.
118. - You ____________ show your passport at the frontier, if you want to get across.
are supposed to
are allowed to
119. - ____________ she was an hour late, she didn't apologise.
In spite of
120. - They don't like him at all. He treats them ____________ they were children.
курсове по английски
Още безплатни тестове на
курсове за деца и възрастни
Page 1 of 1
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service