One Voice Children's Choir Auditions
Welcome! Please use this form to submit your audition for One Voice Children's Choir.
We are seeking new talent ages 4-18 to participate in One Voice Children's Choir starting Fall 2021 (September 2021 - August 2022).
AUDITION SUBMISSION DEADLINE
April 18th 2021 11:59pm MST. Late submissions will not be considered.
Auditions are competitive due to the high level of interest for participation. Details are not disclosed on the number of positions available. Personalized feedback is not available for individuals auditioning. We invite those who are not selected for membership this year to continue furthering their music and performance skills. One Voice Children also offers a number of Vocal Performance and Technique classes by age group to improve confidence, musicality and performance ability. More information on classes and offerings can be found at
One Voice Children’s Choir is a demanding educational as well as professional experience. Choir members commit to the following:
1. Weekly Rehearsals: Attend weekly in-person rehearsals from September through May each year. (Members are assigned to attend rehearsals on Tuesdays or Thursdays from 5:00pm-7:00pm).
2. Individual Practice: Choir members commit to learning their individual parts on their own to allow rehearsals to be efficient and effective, especially given the diverse age range the choir supports (ages 4 to 18). Choir members typically perform about 30 songs per year.
3. Fee: Pay an annual membership and registration fee. Financial aid is available for families who qualify. (Touring opportunities are optional, often by audition and may require an additional fee).
4. Wardrobe: In lieu of wardrobe fees, choir members provide their own wardrobe.
AUDITION VIDEO REQUIREMENTS
1. Please slate at the beginning of your video by saying your name, age, and what song you are singing.
2. Submission video should be performed live (may be a cappella or with accompaniment). The voice must be prominently audible, without any vocal tuning or processing. Professional microphone setup is not needed. Phone audio and visual is perfectly acceptable.
3. Perform your best 45 seconds of a Pop, Musical Theatre or Disney song.
Please use the email address to be contacted about your submission.
Talent Age Requirement
I am between 4 and 18 years old.
Do you live close to Salt Lake City, Utah, USA and will you be available for weekly rehearsals in Draper, UT, USA from September 2021 to May 2022?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of One Voice Children's Choir.