What does the grant cover?
1. Programme registration fee
2. Transport expenditure
3. Accommodation expenses
Terms and conditions for the recipients of this grant?
1. Grant recipients must be a Life Member of MTS
2. Committed to impart the knowledge learned from this programme to the local medical and allied health fraternity.
3. Agree to conduct/organise at least 2 training and certification workshops/symposia related to non-invasive ventilation locally under the auspices of the Society (within 2 years after completion of the course).
4. If he/she is in receipt of funding from alternate sources, the source(s),quantum and expenses covered must be clearly declared in the application form.
5. Disbursement is subject to submission of valid original receipts of expenses incurred.
6. The decision of the Council on the award of this grant will be final.