TERM EFFECTIVE DATE: Summer 2018TERM COMPLETION DATE: Summer 2018
Terms & Conditions:
1. Students, faculty and staff of Middlebury at Mills College are eligible to receive mail during their residence at Mills College. To receive mail on campus, it must be addressed as follows (for example):
[Your Name]Middlebury at Mills[Name of Your Language School, Student or Faculty]5000 MacArthur Blvd.Oakland, CA 94613
2. All mail and packages will be received by the Mills Mail & Copy Center and must be picked up at the Mail and Copy Center, located at Rothwell Center adjacent to the Bookstore, during business hours, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
3. If the Mills Mail & Copy Center receives a package under your name, you will receive an email notifying that it has arrived and is located at the Mills Mail & Copy Center ready for pick up. The email address that it will be sent to is your @middlebury. edu address. A photo ID will be required at time of mail pickup.
4. Individuals using this mail service authorize the Mills Mail & Copy Center to release all unclaimed mail and packages at the end of each residential term to the Middlebury at Mills administrative staff for re-mailing (which requires new postage) or return to sender.
5. Individuals using this mail service agree not to use the Mills Mail & Copy Center premises mail services for any unlawful, illegitimate, or fraudulent purpose, or for any purpose prohibited by United States Postal Service regulations.
6. The Mail & Copy Center and Middlebury at Mills strongly discourages individuals from filing CHANGE OF ADDRESS forms with the United States Postal Service for mail forwarding during their short-term residence on campus. This is not an effective method for forwarding mail to campus and may cause mail to be delayed or not received. INDIVIDUALS RESIDING ON CAMPUS ARE ENCOURAGED TO NOTIFY THEIR SENDERS THAT MAIL SHOULD BE ADDRESSED AS SHOWN ABOVE IN SECTION 1.
7. Individuals using this mail service agree to protect, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Mills College and Middlebury College, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all losses, damages, expenses, claims, demands, liabilities, judgments, settlement amounts, costs, and causes of action of every type and character arising out of or in connection with the use of the mail service; including without limitation, any demands, claims, and causes of action for personal injury or property damage arising from such use or possession, from failure of the United States Postal Service or any commercial carrier service to deliver on time or otherwise deliver any items(mail, packages, etc), from damage to or loss of any package or mail. 8. Individuals using this mail service agree that the total amount of liability of Middlebury at Mills, if any, for any and all claims arising out of or related to this agreement or performance hereunder shall not exceed $100.00 regardless of the nature of the claim.