The British Improv Project Weekend 17-19 April 2020 - Event #10
Event Address: Stoke Rochford Hall Hotel, Stoke Rochford, Grantham NG33 5EJ
Questions? Please email Geoff and Tom at
First and Last Name:
Contact phone number
If choosing a twin/double/share room, please state who you prefer to share with.
Room type required - Twin share £150, Single £180, Double with partner £150pp
Twin share with friend named above
Twin share - same gender - leave us to allocate you a room mate
Day Rate £50 - Visit on SATURDAY only. Includes lunch and dinner, no accommodation.
Gender (for sharing purposes):
Prefer not to say
Do you have any dietary or medical requirements?
Payment and agreement
I agree to the booking conditions
Deposit of £30pp to "The British Improv Project" Lloyds - sort 30-90-49 acct 54608360
If I'm a Facebook user I will tick 'going'
GDPR compliance - I opt in and give my consent to be contacted by email or phone in relation to this and future events run by BIP
How did you hear about this event?
The British Improv Project Facebook page
I went to the last one and was emailed about it
Word of mouth
How would you describe your improv skills?
Level 1 - Beginner - you've probably been improvising for less than six months/you attend a workshop intermittently.
Level 2 - Intermediate - you've been improvising at least once a week for a minimum of a year. You've performed on stage a handful of times.
Level 3 - Advanced - you've been performing regularly for at least two years, and either attend or teach a regular workshop.
Level 4 - Teacher or advanced performer
What type of workshop are you most interested in?
Short form games
Long form structures
Performance skills and stagecraft
Nearest town or city to where you currently live
We have two jam nights at BIP - one long-form (split into four formats - e.g. Harold/Montage/Living Room/Musical Montage) & one short-form. Due to the large number of attendees, we generally ask people to pick one night or the other. Which jam are you most likely to want to participate in?
- Either; depends what is available.
Are you interested in teaching a 90 minute workshop session in return for a reduction of £25? We expect that many attendees will be interested in teaching, so please don't expect to teach more than one workshop (plus a repeat, so you can get up to £50 off the weekend price). We want to ensure the best quality and range of workshops possible, so please describe your prior teaching experience. We'll email you with more info approx 4 weeks before the event.
Other comments and/or questions
1. You're coming to have fun!
2. You are participating in an improv event which by its very nature is co-operative and this event is non-profit. We are therefore all 'co-organisers' of the event and we all assume responsibility for our own health and safety unless the fault of the venue. Personal travel insurance is recommended.
3. Should you need to cancel. We have signed a contract for a minimum of 40 people. The venue imposes the following conditions, so we have to pass these on if you or we can't find someone to take your place. Please pay the balance by 28th February, but should nobody take your place we may still need part or all of the balance paid. This has not happened at the 9 previous events and they have all reached minimum numbers comfortably. Please note that cancellation within 14 days will result in the loss of your payments if nobody wants your spot at short notice.
60 days prior to the date of arrival - Deposit of £30 which you paid when you booked becomes non-refundable
21-15 days prior to the date of arrival - 50%
14 days or less prior to the date of arrival - 100%.
4. Your personal data will only be used in relation to BIP events and not shared anywhere else. Only your name will be provided to the hotel for your room. Your name and home town/city will be published on the BIP event programme which may be publicly obtainable.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service