Fayette County Ohio 1B COVID Vaccine Preregistration
At this time we are opening the preregistration up to the following groups in the 1B Designation:
Adults who are 65 and older (please note that if you have already registered we are continuing to work through that list and you do not have to preregister again)
Phase 1B: Ohioans born with or who have early childhood conditions that are carried into adulthood, which put them at higher risk for adverse outcomes due to COVID-19.
The following group of Ohioans, even though they are not age 65 or older, are eligible because they were born with or developed in childhood a severe condition that puts them at very high risk for dying from COVID-19.
The qualifying conditions are:
· Sickle cell anemia.
· Down syndrome.
· Cystic fibrosis.
· Muscular dystrophy.
· Cerebral palsy.
· Spina bifida.
· People born with severe heart defects, requiring regular specialized medical care.
· People with severe type 1 diabetes, who have been hospitalized for this condition in the past year.
· Phenylketonuria (PKU), Tay-Sachs, and other rare, inherited metabolic disorders.
· Epilepsy with continuing seizures; hydrocephaly; microcephaly, and other severe neurological disorders.
· Turner syndrome, fragile X syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome, and other severe genetic disorders.
· People with severe asthma, who have been hospitalized for this condition in the past year.
· Alpha and beta thalassemia.
· Solid organ transplant candidates and recipients.
We will begin working through this list as soon as we finish the previous registration list. Thank you for your patience.
State (this is for vaccinations in Fayette County OHIO)
Date of Birth
I am 65 or older
1B Qualifying Medical Conditions
I confirm that I have one of the medical conditions listed above, and I am eligible to receive a vaccination as part of Ohio’s Phase 1B Vaccination Program.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service