The version of the browser you are using is no longer supported. Please upgrade to a
Lowcountry Digital Library Survey
Please help us improve the Lowcountry Digital Library (LCDL) website and services by answering a short survey!
1. Are you a first-time user of the Lowcountry Digital Library (LCDL)?
No, I have used the website a few times before
No, I use the website frequently
2. How did you hear about LCDL?
A search service, like Google
A social media site, like Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr
A link on another website
A friend or colleague
3. Tell us a bit about yourself. Please select all that apply:
I am a student
I am a K-12 teacher
I am a college professor
I am a genealogist
I am a library patron
I have a general interest in a topic on LCDL
4. Overall, how easy to use is the LCDL website?
5. How easy to understand is the information on the LCDL website?
6. How easy is it to find what you are looking for on the LCDL website?
7. How visually appealing did you find the website?
Very visually appealing
Not visually appealing
8. How did you search the digital library? Please select all that apply:
I typed my search terms into the “Search” bar
I used “More Search Options” page
I used the “More Like This” sidebar
I used a standard search service, like Google
9. Please list any tools/features that you think the LCDL website needs or should improve upon:
10. How does this website compare to other digital libraries?
11. Please rate your overall experience of the LCDL website (5 being the best experience and 1 being the worst experience):
12. Please provide any additional feedback or suggestions for how we can improve the Lowcountry Digital Library website here, or contact Amanda Noll, Project Coordinator, at
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of College of Charleston.
Terms of Service