Odessa R-VII Community Adult Education Enrollment Spring 2020
Presented by Odessa R-7 School District, 701 S. Third Street, Odessa, MO 64076
1) Review the Adult Education Program listing with class descriptions prior to completing this online enrollment form. Classes must meet minimum enrollment requirement of five students to be held.
2) A "session" consists of one 6-8:30 pm class. Some classes require more than one session to complete the class.
3) To enroll in a course, please click on the date of the session(s) you will attend.
4) Fees associated with some courses are due upon enrollment, payable to Odessa R-VII School District. You can enroll online and mail or drop your money off, if fees are required, at the Odessa R-VII Central Office.
5) Click "Submit" at the bottom of this form to complete the enrollment process.
6.) A minimum of 5 must sign-up for a class to make. If a class does not make, you will be notified via phone and/or email, and will be refunded the full amount of any fees associated with the course.
Are you 18 years of age or older?
YES - All Students must be 18 years or older.
How did you hear about the Spring 2020 Adult Education Program?
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Odessa R-VII School District.