Before applying, please take note of the below guidelines.
- All credential requests must be submitted by the media outlet's editor, sports editor, sports director, or sports producer, and should include everyone from the outlet that requires access to the event. Submission of an application does not guarantee credentials will be issued.
- Media credentials will be issued only to accredited newspapers, publications, news services, and internet sites that offer dedicated and consistent coverage of events for which credentials are being requested, as well as local, regional, and national television and radio networks.
- Freelance journalists and photographers must be on specific assignment, as noted on the application form submitted by the media outlet's assigning authority.
- Working media credentials will not be issued to non-working employees of an outlet, including, but not limited to, individuals working in a media outlet's marketing, promotions, sales, advertising, public relations, etc. departments.
- All applications will be carefully screened. Watkins Glen International reserves the right to approve or deny credential requests, as well as the number of credentials and access issued.