2019 Super Bounce Salem Waiver & Release Form
Waivers are required for all active participants. Waivers will be valid for all of 2019. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to the Super Bounce staff!
Super Bounce Waiver Form
As consideration for being allowed to enter the play area and/or participate in any party and/or program at Super Bounce the undersigned, on his or her behalf, and on the behalf of the participants (s) identified below, acknowledges, appreciates, understands, and agrees to the following:
1. Participants/Parents/Legal Guardians. I represent that I am the parent or legal guardian of the participants(s) named below or I have obtained permission from the parent/legal guardian of the participant(s) named below to execute this agreement on their behalf.
2. Assumption of Risk. I fully acknowledge and understand that there are inherent risks associated with participation in Super Bounce activities and the use of the play area and inflatable equipment including but not limited to: bodily injury, disease, contusions, fractures, sprains, scrapes, cuts, paralysis, suffocation, serious disability, or death. I know and understand the scope, nature, and extent of the risks involved in the activities covered by this agreement which include equipment failure/malfunction; defective and/or negligent design, and operation or use. I, for myself and the participant(s) named, voluntarily, freely, and willingly assume the risks associated with participation and accept that there are also risks that may arise due to OTHER PARTICIPANTS and human error which I also willingly assume.
3. Abidance to Rules and Regulations. I agree that the participant(s) named, and I shall comply with all stated and customary terms, posted safety signs, rules, and verbal instructions as conditions for participation in any party and/or program at Super Bounce.
4. Exemption and Release from Liability. I, for myself, the Participant(s) named, our heirs, assigns, representatives, and next of kin agree to exempt, release, hold harmless, and indemnify Super Bounce their predecessors, parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, officers, and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands and all defense cost or expense arising from any and all claims, injuries, liabilities or damages arising from the negligence and/or other fault of the above named or participants. I additionally agree to indemnify Super Bounce, their predecessors, parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, officers, and employees for any defense cost or expense arising from any and all claims, injuries, liabilities or damages arising from participation and/or from any and all losses, claims, actions, or proceedings of every kind and character, including attorney’s fees and expenses, which may be presented or initiated by any other person or organizations and which arise directly or indirectly from my participation in the activities covered by this agreement, whether resulting from the negligence and/or other fault, either active or passive, of any participants or from any other causes.
5. Validity of Waiver. I understand and agree that if I institute, or anyone on my behalf institutes, any suit or action at law or any claim for damages or cause of action against any of the Releasees mentioned because of injury to my person or property, or my death, due to activities covered by this Agreement, this Agreement can and will be used as evidence in court, and that agreements like this one have been upheld in courts in similar circumstances.
6. Physical Representation of Participation. I represent that the participants do not have any physical infirmity and are not under treatment for any other physical infirmity or chronic ailment or injury of any nature, and have never been treated for an of the following: cardiac or pulmonary conditions or disease, diabetes, fainting spells or convulsions, seizures, nervous disorder, kidney or related diseases, high or low blood pressure and not under any medication of any kind at the present time.
7. Applicable Law. I agree that the law of the State of Oregon, County of Marion, shall apply to issues involving the construction, interpretation, and validity of this Agreement and that Oregon shall govern all disputes that may arise from this Agreement between the parties involved.
8. Continuation of Obligation. I agree and acknowledge that the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect now and in the future at all times during which I participate, either directly or indirectly in the activities covered by this Agreement, and shall be binding upon my heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, guardians, conservators, and/or anyone else making a claim on my behalf.
9. Acknowledgment. I am of physical ability to participate and am legally competent to understand and complete this agreement. I hereby execute this agreement without coercion and agree to be bound by such terms and conditions.
Please read and agree to the terms of the waiver.
I have read and agree to the terms of the waiver.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service