Presenter Proposal Form
- Trails Regional Library programs are planned and booked 2 months in advance.
- Presenters are encouraged to provide professional letters of reference.
- Approval does not guarantee that you will be hired for events, however it clears you to proceed if any of the branches of Trails Regional Library choose to hire you. We will contact you should your services be of interest to us.
- Because of limited financial resources, we typically can only pay modest fees. Trails Regional Library also looks at other factors such as topic, potential audience, program space, etc. when negotiating fees.
- All presenters must coordinate publicity efforts with our Marketing Department.
- Are you an author? Please see our Selection of materials policy before submitting a proposal. Trails Regional Library does not typically host authors that do not meet our purchasing guidelines.
Business name or stage name (if applicable)
Additional Contacts (if applicable)
Will you be sharing information about or advertising a company or product in any way?
Title of Program
Type of Program
Program Age Range
Do you charge a fee?
If you charge a fee, please list specifics below.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Trails Regional Library.
Terms of Service