2019 GCCF Award Nomination
Deadline for submission of proposals August 30, 2019
- Friend of Children and Families Volunteer Award: An individual who has made a significant commitment to making a difference for children in foster care and juvenile justice placements.
- Foster Parent(s) Award: Foster Parent(s) who demonstrated significant contribution.
- Outstanding Youth Award: An individual or youth who has demonstrated excellence, resilience, and achievement.
- Juvenile Court Attorney of the Year: A child welfare law attorney, including a SAAG, juvenile defender, child or parent attorney, who has demonstrated outstanding commitment to children and families.
- Outstanding Agency Award: An agency who has demonstrated outstanding service to children.
- Distinguished Service Award: A legislative advocate who has demonstrated outstanding vision for change and leadership in advocating for children and families at-risk and the providers who care for them.
- Outstanding Social Service Award Public Agency: A social service worker who has made outstanding contributions.
- Outstanding Social Service Award Private Agency: A social service worker who has made outstanding contributions.
- Leadership Award (usually a CEO, program director/supervisor of a program area, or Judge): An individual who has made outstanding contributions by supporting and leading his/her staff and/or agency.
- Eugene Calhoun Lifetime Achievement Award: This award is for recognition of an individual for lifetime achievement in services to youth.
- Gail Bayes Vision for Children Award: This award is for recognition of an individual as an outstanding advocate and visionary for youth.