Navigating the 2020 Tucson Festival of Books
The Tucson Festival of Books takes over the University of Arizona Mall and adjacent buildings Saturday and Sunday, March 14-15. Our annual panel discussion to help you make the most of the festival, is 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 26, in Tucson Medical Center’s Marshall Auditorium.
During the hourlong session, panelists involved in the book festival’s development and operation will explain and explore:
• The layout of the festival, where to park, where to find what you are looking for.
• How to use the website, mobile apps and other electronic tools as a guide to the festival.
• How to use the special section that will be published in the Arizona Daily Star on Sunday, March 8.
• How to use these tools to plan your days.
• How the free ticketing process for some of the popular authors works.
There will be time for questions and answers, too.
The session is free, but registration is required as seating is limited. Please fill out the information requested below.
The Marshall Auditorium is on the east side of the TMC building, facing Craycroft Road. Free parking is available in the Catalina Parking Garage, which is north of the TMC building.
If you have problems with the form, email
Phone number (we promise to keep it to ourselves)
Email address (this is how we'll confirm your reservation)
How many in your party?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service