Directory of Services in Beaconsfield - Help us to keep your details up to date
We welcome to this Directory of Services groups and organisations offering activities freely or at nominal cost to residents of Beaconsfield. The following points provide guidance but are not exhaustive. If in doubt, please complete a form – we look forward to hearing from you!
1. Local voluntary and statutory groups
2. Based in or providing activities in Beaconsfield
3. Free or nominal fee if you are a not-for-profit organisation
4. Private/commercial companies that are part of a public/private partnership or have a charitable arm or are providing a free community activity, in which case the relevant activity may be listed
5 No Political parties
Please note your details will not immediately be live, as we need to process them. We will do this as quickly as possible. Please check your details are correct and live in a few days after submission. For any amends please resubmit.
Please fill in details below to help us ensure we provide the correct details on our website about your services or activities. We may also keep you informed from time to time about other relevant information. If you would like to include a logo or picture please email your jpeg or png file to
Name of Organisation
Brief description of your organisation
List of activities you do
Public telephone number
Public email address
Contact Name (not shown on website)
Telephone Number (not shown on website)
I give my consent as follows:
I agree to the non public details above being held by Better Connected Beaconsfield Internally to manage the data on this page and to contact myself and this organisation.
I agree to being added to the Better Connected Beaconsfield emailing list for relevant information which I can opt out of at any time.
Keeping your data safe
Better Connected Beaconsfield
Our contact details
Charitable Incorporated Organisation: Better Connected Beaconsfield
Contact name: Jeannette Buckle
Address: 145 Amersham Road, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, HP9 2EH
Phone Number: 01494 919232
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
• Name, address and contact details
How we get the information and why we have it
[Most][All] of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
• for the purposes of responding to your enquiry
• to provide you with one or more of our charitable services
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Jeanette Buckle as shown above
(b) we need it to perform a public task.
(c) we have a legitimate interest.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
• provide you with one or more of our charitable services
• to update you on our current and future activities and services
We do not share this information with any other person or organisation.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored electronically.
We keep your name, address and contact details for up to one year after we have provided a service to you. We will then dispose of your information by deleting all electronic record.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
• your right of access - you have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information
• your right to rectification - you have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete
• your right to erasure - you have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances
• your right to restriction of processing - you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances
• your right to object to processing - you have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
• your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
• you are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at
, 01494 919232, 145 Amersham Road Beaconsfield HP9 2EH if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service