Community Response Network 101
The Community Response Network Program aims at encouraging the active involvement of the youth in their own communities. For the same, it is essential that students and young professionals know their surroundings.
The objectives of the course are 3 fold:-
- Impart knowledge on the basic public systems relevant to any citizen.
- Initiating a healthy and positive communication with the field level public servants.
- Giving the student an opportunity to make a contribution to the community based on his/her skills and interests.
The course is mindfully curated by the following experts in governance and healthcare:
- Dr Mathews Nampeli, District Programme Manager, National Health Mission
- Dr Shibu Balakrishnan, Regional Team Lead, NTEP Technical Support Network, World Health Organisation
- Dr Rakesh P S, State Consultant, NTEP, World Health Organisation
- Dr Sachin Suresh, Aster Medcity
The course offers
- Online reading material ( that would require an average person around 5 hours to peruse through)
- 2 Ask Me Anything session over zoom ( 1 hour each)
- Community involvement and expert guidance
The course curriculum contained materials on
- The governance systems of the state
- The Corona Pandemic
- Disaster Management
On completion, the participants are issued a certificate jointly by the Ernakulam District Administration, The National Health Mission and the Department of Health Services.
Before we invite you to the course, we advise you to take this short quiz to assess your current knowledge in the relevant field.
In our Local Self-Government System, what are Rural Areas divided into?
Blocks, Panchayats, Municipalities
Blocks, Panchayats ,Wards
Blocks, Corporations ,Municipalities
Panchayats, Corporations and municipalities
Who are the Official Members of the Ward Level Team?
Ward Member, Panchayat President, SHO of the concerned Police Station
ASHA Worker, Anganwadi Worker, Medical Officer, Junior Health Inspector
Ward Member, member from Women's Commission, SHO of the concerned Police Station
Ward Member, ASHA worker, Anganwadi Worker, Kudumbashree ADS chairperson.
What is the Janamaityi Suraksha Project?
The only law enforcement agency in Kerala
A system to monitor the police department
A community policing initiative of the Government of Kerala
A health departments initiative to eradicate communicable diseases
Which of these is the first step taken by the police in response to a crime?
Let the court examine the case
File a charge-sheet against the accused
Record an FIR
Which of these offices is not part of the Panchayat Monitoring Committee?
Office of Medical Officer
Office of Panchayat President
Office of ICDS
Office of the Mayor
A Village Officer is a part of the
Public Welfare System
What is the difference between an epidemic and a pandemic?
The WHO decides whether a contiguous outbreak of disease must be categorised as a pandemic or an epidemic
There is no difference between the two.
An epidemic is limited to a region whereas a pandemic spreads over countries or continents
A pandemic is limited to a region whereas an epidemic spreads over countries or continents
How do we control the spread of the Coronavirus?
By taking adequate precautions and spreading awareness
By participating in awareness rallies
It is not possible
By going to the hospital and testing everyday
Who is in charge of getting daily updates from people in quarantine at the ward level?
The Ward Level Team ( also called the Rapid Response Team)
Which was the first state to come out with a Palliative Care Policy in India?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service