IPSR Website Satisfaction Survey
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. What is your affiliation?
IPSR student (including current and alumni)
2. How do you typically reach IPSR website?
Through search engines, e.g. google, yahoo
Through another website
Through other platforms, e.g. Facebook, Line
3. What information do you typically seek for when visiting IPSR website? (multiple answers possible)
General information about IPSR, news, and activities
IPSR staff and personnel
Students and alumni
Education (IPSR Graduate Programs)
Information on IPSR research studies
Statistics, books, and research reports
Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Intranet (for IPSR staff only)
4. Do you typically find what you are looking for?
I always find what I am looking for
I don’t always find what I am looking for
4.1 If you doesn’t always find what you are looking for (please specify)
5. How often do you visit IPSR website?
5-7 times a week
1-4 times a week
2-3 times a month
Once a month or fewer
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Mahidol University.