• Retain all packing materials and boxes that the loan items were delivered in for return shipment. (Replacement shipping materials will not be provided by PATINS.)
• Keep track of all parts, pieces and manuals included with this shipment. (Borrower will be held accountable for any missing items and will need to return and/or replace at their expense.)
• Prior to the loan return due date please visit the PATINS website to complete EVALUATIONS and order RETURN UPS SHIPPING LABEL.
2. Prevent loss or abuse of equipment/software/resources.
• Return item(s) in clean and working order.
• Return equipment/software immediately if it ceases to operate.
• Assume financial responsibility of repairing/replacing any item that is damaged as a result of neglect or carelessness while in your possession.
• Replace any item(s) that are lost or damaged beyond repair.
3. Obey software copyright laws. There will be absolutely no copying of CDs/USB/Thumb Drives. Borrower MUST remove programs from all computer hard disk drives prior to returning software.
*Note: Item(s) are available for a 6-week loan period. For a one (1) time renewal, contact site to confirm availability and check renewal box.
PATINS cannot guarantee immediate delivery of requested equipment. It is the school’s responsibility to look for other avenues to obtain necessary equipment if it is required by an IEP.
Searchable Library: http://www.icam.k12.in.us/LendingLibrary/search_form.php
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com